Monday, January 13, 2014

Half over school year


I can not believe that this school year is half over. Seniors From my home school said junior year flies by fast and I didn't believe them. I am actually glad I came to Diamond oaks because it gets me ahead of all the kids who stayed at Harrison. I love this school because the teachers here are just so live and actually try to help you. One change I need to do is to start doing more work and getting better grades. I actually picked up great habits I have actually matured more and became more efficient with work than when I was at Harrison. Actually I expected it to be fun and exciting but also get new friends. This didn't change for me cause i do have fun and im excited to go to school but I also met a very good true friend Sasha.


No comments:

Post a Comment